We cover all clinical cases requiring urgent or planned surgical intervention using the methods of classical, minimally invasive, laser and wave surgery. Thanks to experience, internships abroad, the latest equipment in operating rooms our surgeons can perform surgery of any complexity from treating hemorrhoids to resection of neoplasms as well as transplantation of organs and tissues. If necessary, rehabilitation is provided, which will restore health and activity after treatment.
Our surgeons have at their disposal modern means of operative diagnostics (ultrasound, radiography, electrocorticography, CT and MRI scan), instrumental (ECG, colonoscopy, endoscopy, MRI resection, awake craniotomy) and laboratory tests (blood analysis, histology, cytology, etc. .)
- all adult and pediatric neurotraumatology
- tumors of the brain and spinal cord
- cerebrovascular diseases
- vascular diseases of the brain and spinal cord,
- inflammatory diseases of the brain and spinal cord,
- congenital and acquired defects,
- muscle spasticity
- peripheral nerve surgery (damage, reconstruction, fricative syndrome, tumors)
- other degenerative diseases of the spine (the focus is on minimally invasive procedures).
SURGICAL OPERATIONS ANNUALLY
FOREIGN PATIENTS ANNUALLY